Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Excuses, excuses...

It's been a while since my last blog post or project update. Between work, personal life & grad school applications I haven't had much time to spare for this site. But now that I've got things pretty much back in order, get ready for the deluge.

Several of the forthcoming "backblog" come from the Airlift/Tanker Association conference I attended in Orlando back in October. Many exhibitors had a load of good material about UAVs and other technologies, so you'll see plenty of that.

Also, I'm expecting to start grad school full time in the Fall, so I'll be returning to my research projects to get back into the swing of things. I've been meaning to continue work on the Answer Machine, refining the algorithm and implementing additional query types, so you can expect more on this as well.

I think I'm going to start trying to publicize this website a bit more to bring in additional traffic...we'll see how that goes.

I'll try to stay on top of things this time...I swear!

No comments: